Kodi 19 - 3D H-SBS playback on active 3D TV shows doubled (quadruple sides)

enricojacko

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am using Kodi Matrix 19.0.0.210 build for QNAPClub HD Station. I updated it from KODI v19 Alpha few days ago.
Until previous version, I could watch my 3D H-SBS correctly, but now the display keeps "doubling" the sides.
Trying to explain better: My QNAP NAS is playing through last generation HDMI cable to my Hisense active 3D TV.
Previously, when I started a 3D H-SBS video, KODI asked me to select the 3D mode, after chosing that, it doubled the user interface vertically with single left and right side separately, then I could activate 3D mode on my TV so it showed the correct unique full screen frame (mixing layers).
After upgrading to new version, when I do the same actions, KODI double the user interface just as before, but this time every side of screen keeps to show the double sides instead of single, so they become 4 (2 after activating 3D on TV).
The only way to make it work is to select "disable" 3D playing on KODI and enable it only on my TV. The movie is showing now correctly, but the user interface becomes orizzontally stretched. Most of all, subtitles are totally unreadable because half of them start on the right side of display and the other half continue on the left side, all stretched.
I checked every "expert" options and also tried to follow the guides ok KODI official Wiki but I cannot figure it out. Sorry if I didn't explain well, I can provide pictures of the results and, of course, logs if needed.
Thanks in advance for any help.

it's a great eplanation, I have even tried BD3D2MK3D - and sorry to say - all a bit complicated. I just got myself a nice player, put the 3d blu ray in and not worry

Thank you

it's a great eplanation, I have even tried BD3D2MK3D - and sorry to say - all a bit complicated. I just got myself a nice player, put the 3d blu ray in and not worry

Thank you
Thanks, it was a bug in Kodi Matrix Alpha. They fixed it on final build. Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom