KMPlayer shows no subtitles

michaelcwh

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! I am new here and from China.

Just wanna get some help from you guys here: I am using my computer to watch blue-ray dvd's, and very confused with what software to use.

Currently I am using KMPlayer and everything looks fine but there is no subtitles showing. Can anybody tell me how to view subtitles pls?

Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

My set up: LG blue-ray dvd-rom, Asus Xonar HDAV 1.3 Deluxe soundcard, ATI Radeon HD4870 graphic card, Onkyo SA705 as pre-amp and back-surround amp, Dussun D9 5.1 amp as power amp, Hitachi Plasma 50 inches, XO HDMI cable.

I did not think KVPlayer supports Bluray discs.

There is an option in preferences to tick/untick subs though.

It actually plays bluray discs quite well despite of showing no subtitles. I was told that Powerdvd 8 is a better software that supports bluray discs, so I installed it but it always said error 80040265 and could not play bluray discs.

could u tell me which software u are using for bluray discs and how about the settings? thanks!

It actually plays bluray discs quite well despite of showing no subtitles. I was told that Powerdvd 8 is a better software that supports bluray discs, so I installed it but it always said error 80040265 and could not play bluray discs.

could u tell me which software u are using for bluray discs and how about the settings? thanks!

I am using PowerDVD 8 :) subtitles are just selected from either the Bluray disc menu or the subtitle option while the disc is playing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom