KM Switcher that does not require power

sep8001

Hi

A long shot but I am looking for a keyboard and mouse switch so that I can use my keyboard and mouse with two machines.

At present I have to unplug them from one machine into the other. I do not want to install a software KM, as I do not want to use the two machines at the same time, just want to be able to use one keyboard and mouse across both when I want, but do not want to have to power the switch up either.

Thank you

oneman

More common to have KVM switch which does keyboard, video and mouse like this one,

KVM Switch HDMI 2 Port Box,ABLEWE USB and HDMI Switch for 2 Computers Share Keyboard Mouse and one HD Monitor,Support UHD [email protected],with 2 USB Cable and 2 HDMI Cable Amazon product

It should work for keyboard and mouse as they are powered from USB. If you have a always on USB port on your computer's use that if possible.

sep8001

Update.

Bought a Sabrent USB 2.0 Sharing Switch up to 4 Computers and Peripherals LED Device Indicators (USB-USS4).

Worked well, was plug and play and did not require a power supply.

Thank you for the help and suggestions.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom