Klipsch updates Image Series Headphones

Discussion in 'News' started by hodg100, Aug 29, 2012.

1. hodg100

hodg100
    Reviewer & News Writer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    Image S4 and S4i get cosmetic overhaul

Klipsch has announced the launch of new Image S4 and Image S4i headphone models, updated versions of its best-selling earphones.

The new Image S4, and Image S4i now feature flat cabling for added strength and tangle resistance, a more streamlined shape and overall improvements in product durability.

Equipped with the patented oval ear tips for which Klipsch is known, each is designed to allow for hours of comfortable, long-term wear. Klipsch say unlike circular-shaped ear tips, theirs 'naturally fit the contours of the ear canal' and offer superior noise isolation.

[​IMG]

Each model produces the same sound signature through an 8.5 mm dual magnet micro-speaker.

The Image S4 is available in a piano black or pristine white finish and comes complete with four different-sized oval ear tips, a protective carrying case and two-year warranty. The in-ear headphone is compatible with any portable device that features a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. The updated Image S4 retails for £69.99 and will be available by the end of the month.

The Image S4i features a three-button remote that houses a directional mic, granting Apple device users call and music control and is lso available in a black or white finish, the headset includes four pairs of different-sized ear tips, a protective carrying case and clothing clip for the remote and mic. The new Image S4i retails for £89.99.

Attached Files: