Klipsch T5

dannnielll

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Kipsch T5 earbuds... Picked up a set of these yesterday at 39 euro at a TKMAXX.. The list price was apparently 175euro back in the day. Extremely unusual design in that all the gubbins of Bluetooth and battery are on a necklace which hangs on the neck like a bronze age torc., And only the earpiece buds , which are connected by a fabric cord go to the ears. The point is that they are fabulously light .. weightless in fact,and extremely comfortable . There is absolutely no drag and except that they make sounds you would not know you were wearing them. Contrast that with any wired Bluetooth or wired phones. And unlike the in ear wireless buds, there is no chance of losing them.
The sound is very good ... And as they have Apx HD good for full CD Quality.
I am only advising about this because I now have mine!.

These are known as the Klipsch T5 Neckband.
Confusingly there are also the Klipsch T5 MK1 and MK2 TWS buds.

These are known as the Klipsch T5 Neckband.
Confusingly there are also the Klipsch T5 MK1 and MK2 TWS buds.
I assume they all use the same transducers .... It seems to me that the neckbands were not great sellers , but in terms of construction they are not dissimilar to say premium B&O .. same tan real leather . I will admit to them being quirky, and I am not saying they sound sublime , but they are up there with any of the premium earbuds.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom