Klipsch Surround 3 Speaker Placement Help

vihurricane

Novice Member
Hi All,

I have the age old question...where should I place my Klipsch Surround 3 Speakers?

I've been missing the movie theater experience, but due to Covid I have no real intention of returning to a movie theater anytime soon. So, I decided to upgrade my home viewing experience by purchasing the Klipsch Surround 3 speakers. My issue is where to best place them.

I've attached some pictures of my home setup for your reference. My current thinking is to place the rear left speaker in the corner about 1 foot from the top of the window frame, and place the right rear speaker to the top right of the door frame. I've highlighted the locations in red in the second attached image. I'll be forced to angle the speakers down and angled pretty tightly against the wall so that they aim at my ears.

I used some 3M Command strips to place the speaker in the location above the door and honestly was not in love with it. As you can see from the picture, a fair amount of effort went into decorating this space and the speaker in that location ruins the overall look.

I already purchased a wall mount (picture also attached) and so far I like the flexibility that these offer me. However, I'd be more than happy to explore other options. So, I'm pretty much asking for your opinions on other options that I should consider for placement of the speaker. Hit me with it.

Attachments

• Room View 1.jpg
    Room View 1.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Room View 2.jpg
    Room View 2.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Speaker Mount Arm.png
    Speaker Mount Arm.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom