1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Klipsch Quintet Microsystem

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by APPLEBITE, Dec 12, 2001.

1. APPLEBITE

APPLEBITE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I'm very interested in buying this system with the Klipsch KSW-10 sub, but I would like to hear some feedback on it. The system will be running off of a Technics DA-10 amp and a JVC 36" t.v. How do these speakers compare to other systems, and what kind of performance should I expect out of them?? thanks in advance for an info

2. APPLEBITE

APPLEBITE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone have experience with these speakers??? I need to decide on this within a week, help me out guys!!

3. dochall

dochall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can't comment on the question and have no idea what the speakers are like. Most of the the members here are from the UK and I don't really think that Klipsch is a well known over here. I did a quick search on the forum and found 6 mentions of them. The first two I looked were US members.

The UK distributor for Klipsch seems to be not very active either in getting product in front of consumers or in taking new product from Klipsch. I was interested in one of the Klipsch multimedia sets for a new pc. I spoke to the distro who was saying they wouldn't have them for at least 6 months.

You would probably get a better answer on AVS forum and you may want to check out consumer review.

4. APPLEBITE

APPLEBITE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    well all be damned, now I know this is a UK Forum. That explains all the weird brand names you guys have been talking about (Kef, REL, M&K). It's too bad your unable to get Klipsch because they are high quality stuff, but thanks anyways.

5. VZR

VZR

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hey man .. tested the klipsh system with and onkyo 595 reciever .. my personal opinoin is its absolutely fabulous especially since they are quite small. where u from? .. i am from singapore.. the 5.1 cost abt 1400 singapore dollars.. the KEF eggs are also real good if u are looking at satellite home theater speakers