Klipsch Center 440C with Polk S60

rookie1985

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to build home theatre 5.1.2 Atmos system. I like Klipsch center very much. Accordingly I bought Klipsch center 404C, Polk RC80i and Polk A6 surround speakers. I live in India and hence importing Klipsch floorstanding is very expensive for me costs me roughly $1500 for RP6000 due to customs and international shipping. Polk is considerably cheaper here and same price as sold in US.

I understand well that LCR should be of same brand as far as possible. But has anybody had experience specifically with Klipsch RP440 and Polk S60 as floor speakers? Do you see any tonal imbalance and if so are they very much visible or bearable?

Thank you.

Hello,

I have (and still am) matching a Klipsch centre with Kef speakers without any problems. I am not familiar with your Polk speakers.

Depending on which AVR / processor that you are using, the room correction / EQ can help with blending, if you do notice an issue. Personally, it sounds fine to me with or without Dirac engaged.

Thanks Rambles. Does room correction software fix and make it seamless or we can definitely notice some tonal change even after the fix?

Thanks Rambles. Does room correction software fix and make it seamless or we can definitely notice some tonal change even after the fix?
Personally, I cannot hear any tonal changes with or without Dirac engaged.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom