Quantcast

klill bill now or later?

7 of 9

Standard Member
what do u guys think: should i buy kill bill now or wait untill later for the multi disk uncut version or boxset.

thaks from 7 of 9

Malone

Err, depends on whether you want the single disc version or the multi disc uncut version;)

Matt

Matt Horne

Do you want to see the movie now ? Don't forget Volume 2 will be out on DVD first then followed by the multi-disc set.. so I would have thought at least a year...

Matt

TheBigApple

Novice Member
I'm going to rent out Kill Bill on Monday to satisfy my urge to see the film again. Go and see Kill Bill vol2 at the cinema in a couple of weeks time. Then wait for the boxed set.

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
I was going to wait but then decided not to. Should have the uncut disc before we go along to catch part 2, so that should be a nice refresher.

Although to be honest, if I hadn't been on these forums more than usual I'd have found it much easier to resist the temptation of the uncut Thai version:suicide: :thumbsup:

S

shedsounds

Now And Later
Iwant the uncut now and theres no 100% guarantee we will ever see it in the UK despite claims

Lex

Novice Member
I pre-ordered mine from HMV (free keyring!:clap: :D ) - got the email yesterday saying that it had been dispatched - I wanted to buy it now as I missed it at the cinema and want to go see KB2

Simon6776

There's no guarantee that we will see the stand alone versions re-issued uncut. The 'Special Edition' mentioned on here looks like it's going to be a merged version of KB1 and KB2, but not necessarily one simply tacked on the end of the other, so, in essence, it could be a 'new' film, but hopefully an 'unrated' cut will be available from the US, and the UK cut will be uncensored anyway. I am getting KB1 (Thai uncut version) now, and seeing what happens.

inzaman

I was going to wait but i do really want to see it having missed it at the cinema, and am getting the urge to watch it so may give it a rental then wait as i wouldnt mind seeing no.2 at the cinema.