Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Klegg M8-5.01

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by F G Evans, Jan 7, 2005.

1. F G Evans

F G Evans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone heard of these speakers - they are available for £90 at my local hi fi store.

I can not find any info on these whatsoever.

I am in the process of buying the yahama RXv650 AV RECEIVER and want to know whether these will work ok with that system.

2. garyjd

garyjd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Zigster

Zigster
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If your local hi-fi store is Richer Sounds, call them to check that they actually do have the speakers in stock! I found this deal on their website and called the Maidstone store to check - apparently they've lost most of the bits and its just the sub-woofer. Suddenly, not such a good deal!

If you can find it at a decent price, I'd say buy it. They look great and What Hi-Fi gave them 5 stars. Look at the maker's website, www.klegg.com, which gives hook-up diagrams - I think they'll work with any AV receiver, although the What Hi-Fi review used the Klegg AVR 618 receiver.

PS. If your local hi-fi store isn't Richer Sounds, could you post the name of your store as I fancy a set myself.

4. F G Evans

F G Evans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yes it was Richer Sounds and yes it was only the sub-woofer they had in stock