1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KittenCottage 100 speakers

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by UncleTimmy, Feb 1, 2003.

1. UncleTimmy

UncleTimmy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Woohoo! Anyone Remember my Post about building the coolest floorstanders in the world...

Well I haven't built them yet.

But What I have done is started on a pair for my room. They're not the coolest speakers in the world, but they're gonna look sweet. I've got the boxes done and I painted the first coat of paint on them today. They're gonna be sorta baby blue with speed stripes, And really shiney... I've got a design (Without the speed stripes, and a couple of renderings...

So I guess I'll post a link to the pictures for those interested....

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/timmyq/KC1.jpg

Just a quick rendering for feedback. I guess I shoulda done it properly.

[​IMG]

I've drawn One of my Eltax Hollywood's next to it for scale ideas.

Anyone know where I can get good driver's. I only want to spend about 70 quid really, becaues I coulda bought some from richer sound for that, And They're not going in my living room so they don't have to sound fantastic.

I've already got some lined up from maplin but If anyone has Ideas Let me know.

2. Dubbing Mixer

Dubbing Mixer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    You might try Wilmslow Audio. Huge range and not all are silly money. Don't have the url but a google search should find them.