Kitchen mount and a TV app?

MrMav11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wide wants a TV in kitchen.... I don't! I don't want to run power and an aerial for something that won't be used much but then thought about using a mount for the iPad and a TV app?

Anyone recommend the best TV app (UK) for iPad for basic channels and a mount for the iPad, not a permanent one, one that it can be slipped in/out of easily for use elsewhere.

Anyone else have this type of setup please can gives me some hints.

Thanks

If you have Sky TV, you can use the Sky Go app, for basic channels I use the ToView app, and the terrestrial channels have their own apps, iPlayer, ITV hub, All 4, My5.

Sky Go and ToView cover most of my TV needs.

If you have Sky TV, you can use the Sky Go app, for basic channels I use the ToView app, and the terrestrial channels have their own apps, iPlayer, ITV hub, All 4, My5.

Sky Go and ToView cover most of my TV needs.

Don't have Sky, but just "remembered" we have BT and think get an app for that, so I can just stream normal channels with this?

Think it's more for live TV though so although those are good, I'd rather have all in one place, wife is a complete non-techy!

Last edited:
I use TV Player, which also has an Apple TV app. It's free but you do need to register for some channels. Premium ones can be viewed with a subscription but if it's just the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 it should be fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom