1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kiss DP-1100,AVOID KISS DVD PLAYER

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by vegasmtv, Oct 9, 2005.

1. vegasmtv

vegasmtv
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I decided to go for the kiss dp-1100 because i heard kiss dvd players work with almost everything and that part is true but thats only when the player actually works.

I have NO IDEA how the hell this dvd player was ever released, I am certian kiss do not have any one to test their dvd players for bugs, that's the only explanation.

If you play a film and turn off the player with out pressing stop first the picture will go blank but the films audio will still play, the remote will stop working, if you eject the disc the timer will continue and it wont read any dvds unless unplugged.

If you press skip chapter more than 2-3 times you will often have the player crash.

I think %70 of the time i put in a disc i end up having to plug the dvd player out unless i press play and dont use any of the buttons on the remote.

ITS THE WORK ELECTRONIC PICE OF KIT I HAVE BOUGHT IN MY LIFE.

I have given up trying to watch films on it as it ruins everything.

Last night i put in a clean friends dvd and it froze for no reason and everything stopped working.

AVOID SVASTORE (watfor electronics) I SPENT ALMOST AN HOUR WAITING ON HOLD FOR THE RETURNS DEPARTMENT AND THEY WOULDNT TAKE MY CALL,SALES REFUSED TO HELP AND I HAVE WAITED 3 DAYS FOR THEM TO REPLY TO MY EMAIL, I AM ABOUT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH FAIR TRADE.