Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Kiss DP-1000-SFF DivX DVD Player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by DirkDiggler, Apr 12, 2004.

1. DirkDiggler

DirkDiggler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. bonzobanana

bonzobanana

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +220
    This forum will give you lots of info;

http://www.gooddvdstuff.com/kissdvd/index.php

I personally prefer the kiss DP-450 (which I have ). As you can crash a kiss player when you try some divx/xvid material which isn't fully compatible and with the above model you have to turn it on and off at the mains but with the 450 there is a front facing on/off switch on the player itself.

I personally think the kiss player with its current firmware offers just about the best dvd picture going at any price and divx/xvid compatibility is very good indeed. Its a bit eccentric in some ways, for example there is no slow motion mode only frame advance but generally an excellent machine.

3. mikeq

mikeq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    or the DP-500 which has a network card in it, you can stream your DivX etc from a PC.