King Tones Single Prestige Using A Single Setup Thread! - In Progress!

I will use this thread for ideas & suggestions then create another with all details so its then open to anyone wanting to join in. You just need someone to verify your kills and stats or could post them in a thread with details of the players looking to join.

Can a MOD make a change to the Thread Title to include Idea's & Suggestions

Back to bed for me, damn man flu :(

I reckon you could check each others combat stats too as they are bound to show kills per gun etc? Do they clear on prestige, I've not checked?

I reckon you could check each others combat stats too as they are bound to show kills per gun etc? Do they clear on prestige, I've not checked?

i think they do, good shout

Just played some sticks and stones with the sffa lot, realised im alright with the tomahawk :devil:

And ive affirmed i'll probably stick with the ballistic knife instead of crossbow, am much better with it, cant use the crossbow for love nor money

i think they do, good shout

Just played some sticks and stones with the sffa lot, realised im alright with the tomahawk :devil:

And ive affirmed i'll probably stick with the ballistic knife instead of crossbow, am much better with it, cant use the crossbow for love nor money

Yes....yes you are :mad::smashin: I did enjoy hunting you down a few times for some 'hawkin' in one game though :devil:

Im game, but I think I like the idea of a Shotgun based Prestige, however if people disaprove of this then I'll have a crack at this knife or bow one.

Ok so this is what I have put together so far, think it covers everything :thumbsup:

If this seems ok then I think I will set these as the Perks/Weapons/Streaks for the Challenge :smashin:

If a perk does not list its Pro Ability then its becausee you would have to use a gun to get it.

The Following Weapons & Equipment are the only things you are allowed to use and unlock in this Prestige.
From Level 1 > Level 50 only the below can be used.

Setups

Specials
Ballistic Knife – Unlocked Level 13
The Crossbow – Unlocked Level 33
Normal Knife – Unlocked From The Start

Launchers
M72 LAW
RPG
STRELA-3

Lethal
Frag
Semtex
Tomahawk

Tactical
Nova Gas
Flashbang
Concussion

Equipment
C4
Claymore

Perks

Choose 1 Perk from each Slot from the following

Slot 1

Lightweight
Ability: Allows you to move faster.
Pro Ability: No falling damage.

Scavenger
Ability: Replenishes your ammunition and lethal Grenades.
Pro Ability: Doubles your starting ammo with extra magazines. This also replenishes your tactical grenades.

Ghost
Ability: Cold Blooded
Pro Ability: Undetectable by aircraft, infrared and sentries

Flak Jacket
Ability: Flak Jacket greatly reduces explosive damage and allows you to survive any indirect explosive attack.
Pro Ability: Deflects fire damage and allows you to reset the fuse of a thrown grenade when you pick it up.

HardlineAbility: Reduces the amount of kills required for any killstreak by one.
Pro Ability: Allows you to randomly choose another reward from a Care Package.

Slot 2

Steady Aim
Ability: Steady Aim increases a weapons hip fire.
Pro Ability: When equipped, this enables you to aim faster after sprinting and recover faster from a knife lunge.

Sleight of Hand
Ability: Gives a faster reload time by reducing your weapons reload time in half.

Slot 3

Tactical MaskAbility: Protects you against NOVA GAS.
Pro Ability: Tactical Mask Pro reduces the effects of flashbangs and concussion grenades.

Marathon
Ability: This extends your sprint time.
Pro Ability: Gives you unlimited sprint.

Ninja
Ability: Ninja allows you to walk, sprint and jump almost silently.

Hacker
Ability: Allows you to see enemy explosives, equipment and Tactical Insertions.
Pro Ability: Hacker Pro actually allows you to sabotage enemy Care Packages and also turn enemy equipment friendly. This also makes you invisible to Motion Sensors.

Killstreaks

Pick 3 Killstreaks From The Following

3 - Spy Plane
3 - RC-XD
4 - Counter-Spy
4 - SAM Turret
5 - Care Package
11 - Attack Dogs

Last edited:
I don't think I'm going to be able to bring myself to do a gun-less prestige but I am really tempted to do a non-primary prestige. We had great fun last night where all 6 of us on our TDM team were using Pythons with an ACOG. LOVE IT!

Should you not add the Strela to that launchers list Tones? Best for taking down air support and you'll need the points!

Hes mad....... MAD i tells ya!!! :zonked:

i would think if anyone had an issue with using the RPG7 then they would have to have an issue with the explosive tipped crossbow too, similar results at the end of the day.

i'm no regular on this forum having crawled under the door from the PS3 COD forum but i'd certainly not have a problem with you using the RPG7.:smashin:

i'll make my exit before they break out the torches and pitchforks! :hiya:

I agree I don't think you should be allowed explosives of any type and so no grenades either. Oh an while we're at it I think you should be able to only use non-lethal killstreaks :devil:

Should you not add the Strela to that launchers list Tones? Best for taking down air support and you'll need the points!
He does that he'll only be able to kill with his knife and equipment.

He'll need the secondary slot for the ballistic knife and crossbow.

Although if he swaps his primary out for the Strela off a dead body or whatever then he's good.

He does that he'll only be able to kill with his knife and equipment.

He'll need the secondary slot for the ballistic knife and crossbow.

Although if he swaps his primary out for the Strela off a dead body or whatever then he's good.

I will be dieing enough so I can easily change my class to the one with Strela setup.
More than likely have 6 classes set up, all ofcourse Secondary weapons but means I can switch between them when I die over and over again.

More than likely I will just be using launchers for air support or campers :D

The rest will be equipment and specials.

Actually had a game of FFA yesterday using just BK & Tomahawk and came 2nd :laugh::laugh:
Next game I tried with The Bow only and managed 22 sticks in 1 game of FFA....not bad hey :smashin:
Its going to be a long haul to 33 to unlock it though :(

Next game I tried with The Bow only and managed 22 sticks in 1 game of FFA....not bad hey :smashin:
Its going to be a long haul to 33 to unlock it though :(
And by then you'll be pish with it! :laugh:

Theres no way i'm gonna try this.

Had a nightmare night last night, dont think i won more than 1 team game in 4 hrs gaming.

Absolutely fuming, yet couldn't turn it off, came off at 2:30am still annoyed. Even got face on with it this morning. :(

That was using guns, so there's no way i can play this game without it, just gonna be a killcam fest!

I just seam to always be on the losing team.

When i'm the best player on a team i always worry.

Good luck but......I'm out!

I am really tempted to kick this off this weekend.
Ofcourse anyone can join in and it would be good fun to have a race but I dont think I will have much play time come Jan 1st so am tempted to do it tonight.

But if people are looking to do it with me and would prefer for me to wait so we can race together then loet me know. If not I will post my stats later and then press the button. I am sure people will want to join my games to see how I am getting on :laugh:

I am really tempted to kick this off this weekend.
Ofcourse anyone can join in and it would be good fun to have a race but I dont think I will have much play time come Jan 1st so am tempted to do it tonight.

But if people are looking to do it with me and would prefer for me to wait so we can race together then loet me know. If not I will post my stats later and then press the button. I am sure people will want to join my games to see how I am getting on :laugh:

I'll be up for joining in with you Tones, even if it's just drawing fire which I seem to have a knack for!:D

I just expect to be lying on the sofa very hungover and the last thing on my mind will be Black Ops plus the missus is away a few nights next week :smashin:

I just expect to be lying on the sofa very hungover and the last thing on my mind will be Black Ops plus the missus is away a few nights next week :smashin:

You`ll wake up with your face stuck to the carpet and the dog licking your KP`s. :rotfl:

Ok i'm going to do it tonight in a bit.
Just getting all my details and will then post them and then press the button and let the fun begin.
I reckon I could get up to level 13 over the weekend :D

Ok My Stats are as follows

As Of 17th Dec 2010

Specials
Ballistic Knife = 116
The Crossbow = 229
Normal Knife = 450

Launchers
M72 LAW = 0
RPG = 0
STRELA-3 = 0

Lethal
Frag = 27
Semtex = 113
Tomahawk = 24

Tactical
Nova Gas = 0
Flashbang = 5
Concussion = 2

Equipment
C4 = 2
Claymore = 2

Time Played = 1day 6hours
Total Kills = 4051
Total Deaths = 2910
Killstreak = 14
K/D Ratio = 1.39

The button has been pushed :eek:

Now lets see how this goes :rolleyes:

Anyone wanna place some bets on how many hours to reach level 50 ??
My stats above shows 30 hours but I have been level 50 for quite a while. Think it took just under 24hours 1st time round. I reckon It wont take much longer......heres hoping :laugh:

I always use launchers as my secondary weapon as it's such easy XP and helps the team out with spy planes, attack helicopters, etc.

If you can have launchers then I high recommend them. I'm gonna be following this thread carefully. Good luck chap! :)

Well after 2 games of HQ and lots and lots of deaths I have hit level 4 and can now create a class. Semtex & Launcher will do until Level 13 I guess :D

The button has been pushed :eek:

Now lets see how this goes :rolleyes:

Anyone wanna place some bets on how many hours to reach level 50 ??
My stats above shows 30 hours but I have been level 50 for quite a while. Think it took just under 24hours 1st time round. I reckon It wont take much longer......heres hoping :laugh:

mate, i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and go for 24 hours.

i think although hampered by having no guns you'll compensate by taking objectives and playing in game modes that are better for xp ( HQ is good for it ).

might be worth while skipping through a few lobbies till you find some that look as if they might be a bit easier on you, normally i'd frown on that sort of behaviour but in this case i think you'll be wanting to make the process as painless as possible.

good luck, your a braver man than me :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom