King Richard Movie Review & Comments

Drax1

Distinguished Member
After a raft of praise, surprised to see a 7/10 Cas, but seems fair given your points made. I was always going to check it out based on some decent trailers (more for Smith's performance as not a tennis fan) but it's not going to warrant a cinema visit. Strictly for streaming whenever it lands.

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
I like tennis and I quite like Smith but I just can’t get enthused enough to watch this. Not a cinema film imo.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Yeah agree with Drax about a streaming job, but still looking forward to it nevertheless. I'm a big tennis fan and I know of the story well.

Smith looks like he was a good choice for the role too.

SuperSkunk

Smith is getting desperate for recognition as a serious actor, not keen on him anymore.

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Smith is getting desperate for recognition as a serious actor, not keen on him anymore.
Hes better than one trick ponys like the rock, ryan reynolds vin diesel, jason statham just to name a few

SuperSkunk

They are all joke 'actors', kind of like saying a bout of diarrhea is better than constipation. :D

keithwiggins

terencejames

It always baffles me that Smith is one of the world’s biggest stars, yet churns out some real dross. I honestly can’t remember the last good movie he made.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom