King Kong SE (1933) and Batman: Intimidation cheap at amazon

G

Gorshin2.0

here and here . I like to call Batman 'Intimidation' because it sounds better imo. :thumbsup:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Play.com have the R2 King Kong SE for £7.99 (here ). Does anyone know if its the same as the R1? Its a good price, but they don't have any details listed yet (no. disks, features etc.). Its released 5th of December.

AVOID R2 KONG RELEASE!!!

This taken from Zeta Minor site...

"Universal Pictures is releasing two editions of the film on December the 5th, both featuring the restored version of the film.

The first is a single-disc edition, which will apparently only have a trailer for Peter Jackson's remake as a bonus feature. It doesn't even appear that the creaky twelve-year-old documentary It Was Beauty Killed The Beast, which is on the current edition, will be included. This disc will have an RRP of £9.99.

There will also be a four-disc edition. That's where the good news ends! This set will feature the It Was Beauty Killed The Beast documentary, a twelve page collector's booklet, and two additional films: King Kong Escapes and King Kong Versus Godzilla. The fourth disc - and I advise you to clear away any sharp objects before continuing - will contain a colourised version of the film. RRP for this set is £29.99."
:eek:

The R2 cover art looks awful too. :suicide:

Must admit I'm interested in the TOHO Kong/Godzilla movies, but those two are being released by Universal as a R1 double feature disc in Nov - should be able to pick it up for around a tenner.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom