• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

kinect for £89.99

techno59

Established Member
hi guys
just bought kinect with kinect adventures plus the choice of one of 3 games , dance central 2, disney adventures or kinect sports 2 from instore hmv only for 89.99 , bargain :):)

justageezer

Established Member
After just visiting my local store this afternoon (Hastings), and according to many posts on the HUKD thread you may have to ask a staff member to actually get this deal - if you can still find stock anywhere. My store was still advertising £129.99 without the extra game until I got them to check on their system - I imagine that now they've updated their marketing posters these will sell out pretty fast.

ontwofronts

Established Member
I picked one up with Kinect Sports 2 earlier today.

The game is for my nephew so I've got Kinect for myself for, what, £55?

Brilliant.

scogem

Established Member
Pff...

I was in 3 HMV stores today. All confirmed the deal but they are either out of stock with Kinect Sports Season 2 or with Kinects themselves.

EDIT:

Reserved and bought. Bargain.

Last edited:

SIMO

Established Member
Got mine today in Swansea and they had fresh stock this mourning.:clap:

I used my O2 moments code so got a £20 gift card chucked in as well.:devil:

Thanks to kopite72 for the heads up on the deal.

scogem

Established Member
Your the 2nd person I know who also got the o2 discount.

Im sure I read the T&Cs beforehand and it said not in connection with any offers and does not include gaming hardware. I did not bother trying my luck although I did consider it. Oh well...

SIMO

Established Member
I got it with sports 2 as well and they had plenty of them.

The guy on the checkout seemed to think the deal was until Friday.

They had plenty of posters up advertising the deal as well.

Bob Prior

Novice Member
Yep, having just tried to get this at Stoke, I was told the deal had just ended (they were out of stock anyway, with no promise of resupply).

Apparently the same bundle offer is ongoing, but now at the price of £119.99.

Tried to get a price match at PC World, and they would go as far as offering to match Kinect+Disney Adventures for that price, but would not do the same offer for the other 2 game options as they were not 'bundles' they were offering themselves.

In the end walked away, and went to Toys R Us and got the Kinect (incl. Kinect Adventures)+Kinectimals+Joyride for £119.99, which is their current offer.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom