Kindle Keyboard time?

Berties

Ex Member
Reaction score
How on earth do you change the time for the Kindle Keyboard? It says in settings flip to next page, but there is only 1 page of settings?:confused:

It's not registered with Amazon, if that matters.

I think there are 3 pages of settings on mine? use the normal page turn buttons to change pages. Also on some of the items on the settings menu, you can press the 'menu' button again to get even more settings. Its a bit odd.

Nope only 1 page of settings. It's the Wi-Fi, non 3G model.

A bit late on this one, but I'm just playing with my new kindle keyboard, and mooching around here to see if I could pick up any tips/tricks.

My Kindle (keyboard/3g) only has 1 page of settings, but I've just registered it with my Amazon account, and now have 3 pages of settings, one of which has the 'set time' option.

yup. Also I'd recommend Calibre instead of the stock kindle software.

Yup indeed, playing with Calibre too, surprised Kindle didn't come with something like this as standard... unless it did & I just haven't found it yet!

The Kindle Software is only a reader and basic management tool. Calibre is a converter between various formats. Can't really compare the software as both are designed for different purposes.

I believe Amazon's idea is that format conversion is done through their service which is a good way of monitoring everything.
I could be wrong though. Calibre works very well in conjunction with me Sony PRS-505 so if I but another reader it will need Calibre support.

Last edited:
Calibre works with the Kindle too, because the Kindle acts just like a hard disk when connected to a pc/mac.
I don't use calibre much though as I've found the conversions to be hit and miss. I mostly use the kindle for reading novels, so I typically buy straight from amazon. When it comes to technical books/manuals I still prefer a physical book.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom