Wanted Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire HD

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Calpolaholic, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Calpolaholic

Calpolaholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    Hello all

I picked up a Fire HD on here last week and am so impressed I am looking for another one. Would possibly consider a basic Fire at the right price. I am benchmarking pricing with the current offers on the Carphone Warehouse site which has HD @£139 and Fire @£99.

Many Thanks in advance

Al

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Calpolaholic

Calpolaholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    Nothing out there?

3. KyleS1

KyleS1
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,943
    I have a Kindle Fire with case and screen protectors. I don't really want to split, but wondered if you are looking for just the unit on it's own?

4. Calpolaholic

Calpolaholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    I'd be potentially interested in the bundle. How's the wifi performance on the Basic fire. How much would you be looking for? Any warranty period remaining?

5. KyleS1

KyleS1
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,943
    Wifi performance seems fine. No different to my iPad or other android tablet.
    The warranty runs out on the 1st March 2014, so is as good as brand new. :)
    Would be looking for £95 delivered (delivery is about £10) including the case and screen protector. I know this is close to the CPW price, but as you can see it is virtually brand new, costs less, has full warranty and already has case and screen protector. Any less and I will chuck it on the bay as at least I can charge for delivery on there which negates the fees. They seem to go for silly money on their.

6. Calpolaholic

Calpolaholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    Thanks for the reply. I am going to hold out for another HD. 8GB is not quite enough for what I need it to do. Good luck with the sale - you are right, on Ebay they are going for insane prices.

7. KyleS1

KyleS1
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,943
    No worries. I think I will stick it on the bay and see what happens. :)