Kindle Books Round 99p-£1.99, Bargains, Or Recommendations.

Just noticed it's also crediting Kyles Mills I just hope he not the one with hand in American Assassin.

Mills is the one who took over when Flynn died and I believe AMercian Assassin was first book he worked on the majority of due to failing health of Flynn

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Kindle First up with a set of new books for Prime members here.

Which Prime is or was on offer for 3 month trial for £11.99 according to link here.

Looks like a David Baldacci book for the month at 99p (new series_

Long Road to Mercy is the heart-pounding first novel in the FBI Special Agent Atlee Pine series by bestselling author David Baldacci.

FBI Special Agent Atlee Pine has learnt three lessons in life:

Some wounds never heal.

Atlee’s twin sister, Mercy, was abducted from their bedroom over thirty years ago, and Atlee has spent every day since wondering what happened to her.

Time doesn’t lessen your pain.

The prime suspect, notorious serial killer Daniel James Tor, is in a high-security prison, but with no confession, Atlee continues to search for her sister, even as Tor taunts her from jail.

But she can always make a difference.

Wracked by survivor’s guilt, Atlee joined the FBI to hunt down killers like Tor. Assigned to the remote wilds of the Western United States, she has spent years honing her skills and building her endurance, always with one eye on the ultimate goal.

Now, Atlee Pine is tasked with an investigation which begins with a missing person in the Grand Canyon. And ends with a discovery much more sinister and far-reaching.

Bonanza for readers of Terry Goodkind 12 of his Sword of Truth fantasy series books on offer. Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Daily Deals: Kindle Store
I read the first story and enjoyed and wanted to read more although does slightly pad the story out.

Have you heard of the fussy librarian?
I recently found out about it and you can look at free books or deals by genre. Worth a look if you want to build your kindle collection.

That’s a good one. In fact all but American assassin that I’ve read have been good ones. Think I’m up to 13 or 14.

That’s a good one. In fact all but American assassin that I’ve read have been good ones. Think I’m up to 13 or 14.
It the first one I bought although not got round to it yet, there was a mix up on Amazon and 6 of Vince Flynn were on offer at a good price under the price of one book and when the order came this was the only book, so got in touch with them and the supplier Blackwells said there was a mistake on Amazon, but rather than asking for a return or say it was a mix up keep the book and get a refund they asked if they got 4 of the others (1 was not available) would that be OK so I said yes.
Thought very nice of them.:smashin:

Kindle Unlimited Free 30 day trail or a 3 month for 99p offer ends 3 Jan 2020

Book one of Game of Thrones 99p

Last edited: