Kindle Books Round 99p-£1.99, Bargains, Or Recommendations.

Read this and enjoyed although had a big coincidence Id say4/5
Amazon product ASIN B003GK21LMFew more David Baldacci on Amazon this month but think they been on before apart from King And Maxwell which is the second in there series and found the first so so not bad but not great.
Jack Reacher book £1.99
Amazon product ASIN B0031RSBF0

I think he will have them as “real” books but got them anyway as I can always read them

out of interest do you know of any fact based fiction series detailing all of English history ?

after something that may educate me about our history and kings and queens etc
BTW in one of Sharpe's books he mentions a someone in charge of a ship/fleet? and I looked him up and read a biography of him and one of the best non fiction historical I read he was over shadowed by Nelson and also butted head with those in power will have to look him up Cosgrove or Cosgrave something like that. Think its the Sharpe book where he has to take hold castles or forts on the coast. I dont have in my collection as I got from the library.

- Winner of the Financial Times/McKinsey Business Book of the Year Award 2018.
- Goodreads rating: 4.42

A closer look at the multi-billion dollar Theranos swindle. I'm still amazed at how far Elizabeth Holmes got. (Her trial has been moved back to March 2021.)

Amazon product ASIN B07BW911F7

Excuse me for asking here but know you guys helpful and knowledagble

I have a kindle voyage - it works well - downloads books in a blink of eye (I have a 300mb BT Infinity fibre connection)

Anyway, setting up my Dads kindle which arrived today. Connected to my WiFi - its a bog standard paper white - latest model

But its downloads are terrible - its just taken around 5 minutes to download 6 books - and even then the artwork isn't fully there

Am I missing something ?

Cheers

My wife has a last gen (possibly first gen?) Paperwhite and it downloads pretty much as quick as my new Oasis.

Most standard books are completely downloaded in about 5-10 seconds or so.

My wife has a last gen (possibly first gen?) Paperwhite and it downloads pretty much as quick as my new Oasis.

Most standard books are completely downloaded in about 5-10 seconds or so.

I think it might not like my wifi ?!?

Hardly any covers would show, downloading takes ages and grinds it to a holt

Switching it to my phone as a hotspot and its fine

Looks like this price for a while spotted it late on yesterday and the same price today £1.99
Again link not showing price showing on Amazon.
Amazon product ASIN B0031RSBF0

Can I remind people yet again that Amazon links don't show for a lot of members including the sole moderator of this section?

Can I remind people yet again that Amazon links don't show for a lot of members including the sole moderator of this section?
Please can you post s screen shot of the above post?

BTW links work both on Chrome and IE and the new links are Amazon doing.

Please can you post s screen shot of the above post?

BTW links work both on Chrome and IE and the new links are Amazon doing.

they show for me on iPad and iPhone using safari but, strangely, not on Mac mini using safari

@Garrett Not working on Chrome here (Win 10):
1600081004246.png

I can read that :thumbsup:, but it's text, not a link, if it was meant to be a link.

Maybe an other trick would be to quote the post (but not save) and then cut and paste the link.

I can read that :thumbsup:, but it's text, not a link, if it was meant to be a link.
No just what today's offer peeps may be interested in to go and look themselves.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom