Quantcast

Kindle Books Round 99p-£1.99, Bargains, Or Recommendations.

Sonic67

Distinguished Member
"50 Classic Gothic Works You Should Read: Dracula, Frankenstein, The Black Cat, The Picture Of Dorian Gray..."

Available for Kindle from Amazon for 49p. It includes Dracula, Frankenstein etc.

Garrett

Garrett

"50 Classic Gothic Works You Should Read: Dracula, Frankenstein, The Black Cat, The Picture Of Dorian Gray..."

Available for Kindle from Amazon for 49p. It includes Dracula, Frankenstein etc.
Here's the link you forgot/didn't to add;)

Sonic67

Distinguished Member
Here's the link you forgot/didn't to add;)

I was on my phone and it kept opening the app even if I tried using the web browser.

Garrett

Garrett

Garrett

Garrett

Garrett

Garrett

Just spotted 3 of Isaac Asimov Foundation series plus his I Robot on today's deals 99p each.

Garrett

Garrett

Sonic67

Distinguished Member

Garrett

Bugger, I'd buy it and read it again but this morning a cash machine eat my card. The banks sending another but Amazon will have my old one on the site and that's been cancelled.
Think it be on till the month end I was just looking though my favorite authors list and it popped up this did not come up as a deal of the day book.
I bought it but goodness know if Ill get round to reading it although like to mix authors up, mate lent me Killing Joke and after that think its an historical I think I posted last week.

Sonic67

Distinguished Member
Killing Joke I had as a graphic novel and watched the film. I'm now reading Dracula again for the third time from the 50 Gothic Works book.

Garrett

Killing Joke I had as a graphic novel and watched the film. I'm now reading Dracula again for the third time from the 50 Gothic Works book.
I have and read the graphic novel, Im having to put the book back one book and have to see with my mate if he wants it back soon, off into hospital next week and don't want to be taking his book in there and getting damaged all my well 99% after reading you could stick back on the self and no one would know they been read, just the 1% sometimes gets a spine crease no matter how careful I am.
Taking my kindle and reading Master of War I bought the other day I linked for 99p.

Garrett

Garrett

@dUnKle saw your post in what your reading and looked up him up and saw he had a lot of books on at 99p of these which would you recommend or is the best?
Hope you saw the head up yesterday for the Mitch Rapp if you wanted it.

BTW a lot more Stephen Leather kindle books on at 99p if you look round.

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Mate, you really should start with book 1 - but I was not a huge fan - but it does sort of setup his motives - I just didnt enjoy it and sort of everything felt signposted

Book 2 really picked up though so I would say get 1 and 2, see if enjoy 1 and regardless move on to 2

They do suffer as every sort of series does, same charcter against the odds, but I have not read one yet, besides the 1st, that I have not enjoyed and look forward to them as much as I do anew Reacher, maybe even a bit more

for 99p, take a punt and go for the first 4 books

Garrett

Mate, you really should start with book 1 - but I was not a huge fan - but it does sort of setup his motives - I just didnt enjoy it and sort of everything felt signposted

Book 2 really picked up though so I would say get 1 and 2, see if enjoy 1 and regardless move on to 2

They do suffer as every sort of series does, same charcter against the odds, but I have not read one yet, besides the 1st, that I have not enjoyed and look forward to them as much as I do anew Reacher, maybe even a bit more

for 99p, take a punt and go for the first 4 books
Ordered the first 2 I noticed a pattern and guessed my way up his book title list noticing the even books start with the opposite to the previous odd book in the series.

Garrett

two Terry Pratchett on today one 99 and one £1.99

This could be a Feb deal