• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Kimchi Orders

Mullit

Banned
Can and good fellow tell how these chaps work, I have registered with for some time now and agreed to any info to be sent via email releases/offers etc, but I have had nothing at all,I pretty much check there site evrey other day in case I miss any pre-orders or exclusives but again nothing, and also there seems to be more steels that are sold than are for sale, anyway are kimchi pretty slow to release/pre-order steels, I am not even sure how it really works with them...I am looking for winter soldier..but not assuming it will even get a release from them, but thats the point, there seems to be very little info...any thoughts/tips would be most welcome.

drkj3di

Yep HDN is your best bet for Kimchi release dates imo. I managed to get a Thor Dark World only because hdn put the go live day up and I set my calendar, then watched the Kimchi site like a hawk - F5 pretty much all the time. Bear in mind as well the site slows up big time for obvious reasons...

Best advice I can give is register an account first, be prepared to pay by Paypal or credit card, then pounce like a leopard as soon as it says "add to basket" and worry about the costs later - otherwise yes, the hot ones sell out within 10 minutes or so and you lose out...

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom