killzone 2 freezing

adbrad

Established Member
Reaction score
I've recently bought a pre owned copy of kilzone 2. The disc doesn't have any significant scratches, just a couple of grease marks as if they could be wiped off.

I have only played it once so far and have found that it ocassionally freezes, just for half a second, but enough to notice. It seems to do it when something big is loading. It doesn't look like a disc problem as i haved discs in much worse condition that have worked fine.

Has anyone else had such a problem? Or know anything about this?

Thanks
adam:thumbsup:

I've recently bought a pre owned copy of kilzone 2. The disc doesn't have any significant scratches, just a couple of grease marks as if they could be wiped off.

I have only played it once so far and have found that it ocassionally freezes, just for half a second, but enough to notice. It seems to do it when something big is loading. It doesn't look like a disc problem as i haved discs in much worse condition that have worked fine.

Has anyone else had such a problem? Or know anything about this?

Thanks

Yeah if it's in the single player campaign it does that to everyone mate. :smashin: It does it when it's saving or loading the next area I think. There's a really small pause.

Thanks, i thought i may have had a bigger problem. Theres no one on here with a more appropriate name than you to help.:D

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom