killing joke

norealway

Established Member
Reaction score
Have a first print killing joke DC comic signed by MOORE and bolland anyone have an idea of its worth?

Not much mate- i sell comics for a living and it fetches about £7 for a first print tops nowadays. Its been reprinted to death in prestige format first and then the recent Hardback which was recoloured and is larger.Hope this helps

Now that can go for up to £85 if they are in good nick.i sold a set before the film came out for £120. With the new ones out,there may be a market out there for them again

Not much mate- i sell comics for a living and it fetches about £7 for a first print tops nowadays. Its been reprinted to death in prestige format first and then the recent Hardback which was recoloured and is larger.Hope this helps

Oooh didn't know you sold comics...do you have lists??

Looking for some myself lately :)

Neil

I have got literally any marvel/dc of the last 30 odd years.currently selling off ultimate spider-man,flash,walking dead,a fair chunk of the new dx 52 stuff but If there is something specific you have in mind I can do a classified. I am selling off a private collection to make space as well as earn a few quid to pay for all these figures!

Last edited:
I have got literally any marvel/dc of the last 30 odd years.currently selling off ultimate spider-man,flash,walking dead,a fair chunk of the new dx 52 stuff but If there is something specific you have in mind I can do a classified. I am selling off a private collection to make space as well as earn a few quid to pay for all these figures!

Lol something has to give to pay for them doesn't it?? ;)

I'm just getting back into them lately so have been buying up GN's left right & centre.

Just to my hands on the entire Marvel Annihilation run GN & that wasn't cheap :(
Still it's so worth it as it's an amazing arc.

Anyway without spoiling this mans thread I shall pop you a quick PM with what I'm looking for & see if you have it & then start Classifieds from there if you do :D

Neil

That sounds a bit better also have some early darkhorse,predator,aliens,also have the same issue of selling them of to justify new Hot Toy hobbie!

You should get a pound or two apiece for early aliens/predator stuff mate. Would rather have the space than comics lying round unread in a box!

So true about unread and in boxes under the,along with star wars figures and things that seemed like a good idea at the time!

So just a quick question. I have a signed copy of the first Cursed Earth graphic novel (1985 release) that is signed by Bolland and he has drawn Dredd in the inside cover. Would that be worth anything?

It's tricky mate-unless it's got a COA if you tried to flog it without one you get grief off morons. I tried to sell a Clive barker sketch which he did in front of me and some moron on eBay got in touch with his handlers to try and claim I was a fraudster.

Thanks for that. It's not that I would sell it (my son would kill me) but always interested if it would be worth anything.

I managed to get a few things signed and a couple of sketches a few years ago (back in the 90's) when I worked with a guy that was related in some way (through marriage) to Mr Bolland. He took a few of my own graphic novels that Brian was kind enough to do a few sketches in and sign as well as send me a few copies of his own collection (the invisible and Killing Joke) signed.

Just wish I could have met him.

One of THE great artists of the comic book world-pity he doesn't do stuff apart from covers nowadays although I suspect he earns more off a cover than a lot of artists do for interior work.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom