Killer Klowns from Outer Space (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Amazon - Arrow - Zavvi

Release date: 15/09/2014

killerklowns-jpg.484421

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:
  • Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation of the feature, transferred from original film elements by MGM<
  • Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio Commentary with the Chiodo Brothers
  • The Making of Killer Klowns – a 20-minute featurette looking at the film’s production, including an interview with the Chiodo Brothers alongside behind-the-scenes footage
  • Visual Effects with Gene Warren Jr. – an interview with Charles Chiodo and visual effects supervisor Gene Warren Jr.
  • Kreating Klowns – an interview with Charles Chiodo and creature fabricator Dwight Roberts
  • Bringing Life to These Things – A Tour of Chiodo Bros. Productions
  • Chiodo Brothers' Earliest Films – a look back at the Chiodo Brothers’ early homemade productions
  • Tales of Tobacco: A brand new interview with star Grant Cramer
  • Debbie's Big Night: A brand new interview with star Suzanne Snyder
  • Komposing Klowns – interview with composer John Massari
  • Deleted Scenes with Director’s Commentary
  • Bloopers
  • Klown Auditions
  • Image Gallery
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Starburst critic Joel Harley, illustrated with original archive stills and posters.

Attachments

• KillerKlowns.jpg
    KillerKlowns.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:

snooloui

Distinguished Member
It looks like Zavvi have jumped the gun with this and Shivers. They aren't supposed to be officially announced until tomorrow :laugh:

carlito2012

Ha ha. I would be happy had I been serious at the time. Oh well. What should I use my predictive powers for next. Mmm, let me think....

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Preview of all the artwork from Arrow :)

Attachments

• KK(proof).jpg
    KK(proof).jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 99
  • KK(proof2).jpg
    KK(proof2).jpg
    161 KB · Views: 92

PaxtonSage

This is one of my guilty pleasures from my childhood but already own it both on VHS and region 1 Midnite Movies dvd, and in HD will probably look grainy as hell so will hold back unless its got bells on.

Ronnie3067

Distinguished Member
Got this 'free' using my MasterPass voucher. A nice looking SteelBook, ,matte but with good colours. The front image actually relates to the movie and this is a nice addition to my (small) Arrow SteelBook collection.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom