Kill Zone 2 review 5pm today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect another PS3 maximum score of 8/10 from them... :D

I'm going for an 8/10 from eurogamer aswell.

Ign will give it a 9.5

Gamespot a 9 i reckon.

Edge probably a 5 or 6 out of 10 knowing them.

Eurogamer will give it 7/10 I think, they are paid by Microsoft so I doubt they could go any higher, maybe an 8 tops.

Eurogamer isn't that bad lol.

I think you need to go back and check their reviews. Several 9/10s.

Eurogamer isn't that bad lol.

I think you need to go back and check their reviews. Several 9/10s.
Maybe not but it's fun to take the pee. :D

Edge probably a 5 or 6 out of 10 knowing them.

Edge are generally quite fair with their scoring. If a game's average they'll give it a 5/10.

With a few exceptions from the odd issue (and some of the newer 10/10 scores), I can't really see the problem with that.

It's the text of a review that interests me far greater than the number stuck on the end - and in edge's defense as an on/off reader since the early 90's, they have proven to be right more times than wrong when understanding what differs between a decidely average title and a true classic.

For the record i'm predicting they'll score killzone 2 an 8/10, which even if it does turn out to be the ps3's 'killer app', won't offend me in the slightest.

Guess we will have to wait for IGN to deliver a proper review......

Guess we will have to wait for IGN to deliver a proper review......
The Eurogamer review was pretty good, I thought? Quite a lot of detail.

Don't quite understand why IGN scored R2 so high (I fully expect K2 to be the better game overall).

Blast, I'm getting the itch. Must... hold... out... for more games. Does Uncharted 2 have a release date yet? :)

Getting a lower score than Resistance 2 makes no sense on IGN. I'm near ready to trade in or disown R2.

9.4 is in fact the same as COD4 but that game got a 10 for graphics and Killzone 2 a 9.5.

From all the positive previews I expected a 9.6 just to push it over.

Who cares? :rolleyes:

Numbers are numbers people, play the game and write your own review (with numbers) if you feel you must...

Closing thread as there is a main thread where this could and should be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom