Kill Bill Region 1 from CD WOW

T

TCD

Just been in touch with the guy that makes all the R1 purchases in Hong Kong for CD WOW and he confirmed this:

As it is a Dinsey label, we are selling the Canadian release.

I received my copy today, and as it is the Canadian release it has French writing all over it, I think this may have been mentioned throughout the forums already but just incase some of you have not read these threads!

I am sending mine back as it looks pants! CD WOW said this would be fine!

TCD

Originally posted by TCD
Just been in touch with the guy that makes all the R1 purchases in Hong Kong for CD WOW and he confirmed this:

I received my copy today, and as it is the Canadian release it has French writing all over it, I think this may have been mentioned throughout the forums already but just incase some of you have not read these threads!

I am sending mine back as it looks pants! CD WOW said this would be fine!

TCD

You must have a different Canadian version than mine as I would not say at all that it looks pants. Front cover has a very subtle piece of French text below the big bold Kill Bill title, the spine has the title in French and then there is a paragraph on the back in French - minor league stuff IMO.

But then some people are just fickle.

I'm fickle because my misses said so, but i'm keeping mine and i might even turn the cover round to the french side just to be more so.:laugh:

Isn't it funny how many of us have been looking for the Japanese version of this, and are not fussy about Chinese / Japanese writing on the cover - but when it comes to the French... :laugh: :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom