Kill Bill Jap Cd-wow

figrin_dan

Prominent Member
Reaction score
It's there - £17.49

You need the link, which can't be advertised here. Sorry.

I got my copy of this from Movietyme. Its the dogs danglies. The whole of the end sequence is in full colour and if possible more violent!! Well worth the hassle.

Ajax.

Have just purchased this, despite having the well-advertised "crappy" R3 version winging it's way to me.

Have just stuck that one on eBay. I'll keep you posted and let you know how much they pay for it on there!

you should see yer money back on the R3...I did!! :devil:

Cheers guys, was actually holding out but for that price it is worth a purchase :smashin:

me to :smashin:
Don't know how long will take to get :smoke:

:devil:

:oops: Sorry for last reply & kiss of death :thumbsdow

Just got an email from CD Wow saying just to confirm we are Temporarily out of stock and hope to be able to dispatch this item on the 17/5 and please allow up to 7 days for delivery

Maybe one day I will get to see the Full Uncut DvD of Kill Bill

:beer: :zonked:

Me too. :rolleyes: I'm convinced this is jinxed, and that the day it's dispatched, they will announce an unrated R1. :p

:lease: We want Kill Bill Uncut :rolleyes:

I might cancal order now with CD Wow and wait to see what happens on the R1 front :mad: and watch my mate copy

One day :smashin:

Well i've got mine, and the film is great in DTS !!

Shame you've gotta keep the subs on all the time.

The extras are great, but shame there's no english track.

They're all in DTS, mate, but yes it is a great soundtrack.

After ordering my Jap version from CD Wow, I have now reconsidered and have cancelled the order. I feel sure that an unrated version will emerge at some point, and now that I've seen a UK rented version of the film, I'm not really in any rush to buy a version which is still relatively expensive, and you have to manually switch the subs on and off. I'm going to wait to see what happens next.

I am also tempted to wait, decisions decisions hey

I've got a UK copy which I'm quite happy with 'til the unrated version comes out.

I went through the 'manual subs' thing with One Upon A Time In Mexico and it did my head in so the Jap version is a no-no for me

Lentini, that is obviousely the thing that bothers me and probably everybody else. Oh well can always try and learn japanese :rolleyes:

the most important question is what price will they put on the box?

HMS Customs are keeping a very close eye on wow and if they put the non-voucher price of £18.99 on the box there is a good chance you may have to pay duty.

I am not 100% but I thought they put the link price on the box but they did not put on the box the reduction after the additional money off vouchers.

Yes that's right. I use a £1.50 link every time and they always put the discounted price on. I don't have any vouchers but AFAIK they do not include vouchers on the declared value

Relevent, I think, that they don't put the customs warning on the £17.49 link, but they do if you pay the full £18.99. Bearing that in mind, it seems that you'll be OK ordering it with the £1.50 link.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom