1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kill Bill boxset?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by matiano, Jul 24, 2004.

1. matiano

matiano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I refrained from buying Vol 1 on Region 2 due to the lack of extra features, and under the assumption that there would be a boxset available when vol 2 was released with a wealth of interesting bonuses. However with Vol 2 drawing near I have heard nothing, is it not happening? surely it must be, particularly as it was intended as one movie!

2. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,081
    they'll probably keep it a secret for a while, so people go out and buy vol. 2, then it'll be announced. I have no doubt it will be released as a boxset, but you know what publishers are like, try to milk us for every penny!

3. sapper44

sapper44

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    I seem to remember a while back that Tarantino is planning to do extended versions of the films like lotr I cant confirm it someone else might remember as it was talked about on these forums a few months ago.I was going to wait for them but wasnt impressed with kb2 so I just bought kb.

4. matiano

matiano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers for info guys, I was hoping someone would say HERE IT IS with a nice link, but it seems that you chaps are right and as yet we will have to make do.

5. brummybloke

brummybloke
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    i have kill bill volume 2 on dvd, not played it yet as my boy is watching cbbies but will let you know what extras the disk has on it.

6. Simon6776

Simon6776

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Can't provide links (can't be arsed to find them! :D ), but there are definitely further releases planned, from what I have read. I speculate there will be Special Editions of both KB1 and KB2, possibly in a box set, early next year (or possibly in time for Christmas? :rolleyes: ), and QT has said he will be doing a 'merged' version of both films, for 'arthouse release', but that is also bound to find it's way onto DVD.