• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

kill bill 1 & 2 bluray £17.99

IAN P

Distinguished Member
Cheers matey,it could be a typo but i'll take a punt on it.:thumbsup:

Just waiting for the knuckleheads to order multiple copies and ruin it for every one.

Anthall

Very well spotted, snapped up a copy too...

Cheers. :thumbsup:

gtg60

Thanks, placed order too, hate the way Play rip me off by charging 23.49 Euro when a direct exchange rate gives you a little over 19 Euro :mad:

Lezman

Typical, I get them from HMV 2 for £25 and haven't got round to watching them yet:rolleyes:

Great price that....

mudstuff

Tempting for the price. Wasn't a huge fan of vol 2 but PQ is meant to be decent and I'm a big fan of PCM.

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Don't forget £17.99 is the max price they can sell anything they ship from channel islands so its going to be vat free for them.

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Agreed. At only £7 less than they can be bought for in HMV it's not a massive difference.

£7 is a massive difference to me. What would a silly bargain be? The discs have only been out for 2.5 months so £9 a disc is a really good deal. Surely no one is going to expect less when the DVD's are still £5 each.

I paid just £15 last year but I had to use a £15 voucher for it to get it at that price. I still haven't watched them yet :(

Shadderz

£7 is a massive difference to me. What would a silly bargain be? The discs have only been out for 2.5 months so £9 a disc is a really good deal. Surely no one is going to expect less when the DVD's are still £5 each.

A silly bargain would be a Pirates of the Carribean boxset for 4.99.. (or was it £9.99) - Also from Play! Cancelled once they'd attracted lots of people to their site. :nono:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom