KiDULTHOOD

KevD

Distinguished Member
Been seeing reviews for this film for the past few weeks and they all seem to be pretty good.
British film about youngsters growing up in todays society written by Noel Clarke, who played Mickey in new Doctor Who (I cant believe he's 30!), who also stars in it.
Anyway, I came across the trailer today and I think it does look like it could be good. Heres the website www.kidulthood.co.uk and its out Next week :thumbsup:

MWP1985

Not to condemn the film before I've seen it, but if it at all glorifies or supports yobs in any way then I will automatically rate it as terrible film for the 'worst ever' list. Having said that I don't think that is the film's intention. To quote Alan Partridge, "A broken home is not an excuse for evil."

KevD

Distinguished Member
markwpage said:
Not to condemn the film before I've seen it, but if it at all glorifies or supports yobs in any way then I will automatically rate it as terrible film for the 'worst ever' list. Having said that I don't think that is the film's intention. To quote Alan Partridge, "A broken home is not an excuse for evil."
I think you may be right, indeed I think the intention is pehaps the complete opposite.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom