Kidnapped

jenic

Anyone watching this, just caught up on ep 3 and 4 today ready for 5 tonight, i think it's quite good, certainley one of the better things on at the moment.

Are we seeing the whole series but in longer episodes than the us or have they cut it down for us?

McNab

Looks like we're getting double episodes.

I think it was cancelled early in the states and the remainder of the series 'broadcast' over the net.

I'm enjoying it a lot, far more than the similar themed Vanished.

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Be warned - next Tuesday night's final ever episode 17th April, is a triple-special, airing from 11:05pm until 1:45am!!! that's over 2.5 hours! Don't forget to set your recorders accordingly! :)

Pooch

Kelltic

Hi,

Be warned - next Tuesday night's final ever episode 17th April, is a triple-special, airing from 11:05pm until 1:45am!!! that's over 2.5 hours! Don't forget to set your recorders accordingly! :)

Pooch

thanks for the heads-up, me and the wife thought it bad enough staying up last night to 12:45am....will deifinitely V+ it next week:smashin:

jenic

Hi,

Pooch
I presume my sky+ will adjust accordingley by itself since its on series link, i dont think i could bare to watch it live with all those adverts.

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Jenic,

Your Sky+ box should adjust itself, but if you value your sanity, try and record the show manually, or at least set the timer to record Channel 4 from, say 11pm until 2am, to allow for the usual problems of programming beginning and ending on time.

Pooch

Razor

I think it was cancelled early in the states and the remainder of the series 'broadcast' over the net.

I'm enjoying it a lot, far more than the similar themed Vanished.

Thanks for the heads up I was enjoying this show when it was pulled and missed the web episodes. Just grabbed them all. :thumbsup:

Vanished was good to a point then it turned all silly towards the end. Right at the point where it was axed. :(

redwing

Thanks for the heads up I was enjoying this show when it was pulled and missed the web episodes. Just grabbed them all. :thumbsup:

Vanished was good to a point then it turned all silly towards the end. Right at the point where it was axed. :(

Razor you recommend this mate ? Ive sky + them all not seen them yet i was wondering weather to start them next ?

Razor

Razor you recommend this mate ? Ive sky + them all not seen them yet i was wondering weather to start them next ?

I have only seen 5 of them but they were ok. The missus liked this more than Vanished. I preferred Vanished but that went silly towards the end. Bit of a shame.

Its not a bad show and if you haven't seen Vanished it will be quiet fresh. The story lines between the two shows are fairly similar.

I would say go for it. At least its complete.

:D

thfccambs

Banned
SkyHD box Failed to record this lastnight.:eek:

:mad:

jenic

Just watched it, thought it was a pretty good ending but with the amount of time it lasted i can see why the masses dismissed it.

Its on again:
Friday 20 April 10:35pm E4
Saturday 21 April 2:00am E4
Sunday 29 April 4:00pm More4

and dont forget the +1s too.

bosque

Distinguished Member
Just watched it, thought it was a pretty good ending but with the amount of time it lasted i can see why the masses dismissed it.

This was actually a pretty good show overall but given the usual C4 scheduling (finishing in midweek at 1.30 am ?) you'd have to be very determined to keep track of when it was actually being shown. Like a lot of US shows, Kidnapped seemed to get shoved aside to make way for "Is anyone here a Celebrity and been raped ?" or whatever those programmes are called. Glad that they managed to just about wrap up the storylines.

tichtich

I thought it was a satisfying conclusion, though seriously far-fetched. I certainly enjoyed it more than a couple of other new series I tried recently (Shark and Bones). Interesting that they ended with a little connecting link to the next season, which will never happen now. Still, I think one season was enough for me.

Q

Quickbeam

Agreed. It was a good series and it didn't deserve to be axed by NBC after 5 (42 minute) episodes, but I don't think there was enough material to warrant a further series. The ending was slightly ridiculous.;)

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom