Kick Ass Reboot + new Kingsman universe

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Matthew Vaughn and his Marv Studios, are planning a reboot of the Kick-Ass series, finally might get that Hit-girl movie,

— and while he won’t confirm which incarnation of the character it would involve, he does strongly hint that Patience Lee, an African-American single mother who’s taken on the vigilante mantle, could be in the frame. A solo Hit-Girl film is also in discussion, and could either focus on an older Mindy Macready, or look at her younger years growing up under the tutelage of Big Daddy. “We’re going to reboot Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl,” Vaughn confirms. “Look what Mark Millar is doing with the comic for clues.”

Kick-Ass Reboot and Kingsman Universe Coming from Matthew Vaughn’s New Studio – EXCLUSIVE

Good grief a reboot of a film made in 2010:facepalm:

I got the second Kingsman steelbook blu + 4K film set for my birthday. At that point I wasn't 4K ready and watched the blu. I was very disappointed but tonight I decided to rewatch it on 4K. It still wasn't as good as the first film but I enjoyed it so much more this time round.

Bri

I got the second Kingsman steelbook blu + 4K film set for my birthday. At that point I wasn't 4K ready and watched the blu. I was very disappointed but tonight I decided to rewatch it on 4K. It still wasn't as good as the first film but I enjoyed it so much more this time round.

Bri

no matter how much you polish it...
So a sharper more vibrant turd? :rotfl:

Last edited:
I matter how you polish it...
A sharper more vibrant turd? :rotfl:
looks good better but still stinks.
Polished t.jpg

BTW someone actually polishing one:eek:

Jane Goldman had enough difficulty bringing the overly long original film to a close, so let's trust she isn't writing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom