Kick-Ass (Blu-ray Steelbook)

Richard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kick-Ass: Combi Pack - Steelbook (Blu-ray & DVD) (3 Discs) (Blu-ray)

Release date: 06/09/2010

352401d1352845941-kick-ass-uk-steelbook-15515637_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited:
nice find, no details on pricing or exclusivity yet, but signed up for notifications

Excellent! On a similar note pricing for the regular blu-ray is up on Amazon.de now at 25 euros.

Excellent! On a similar note pricing for the regular blu-ray is up on Amazon.de now at 25 euros.

Been up on amazon.de for at least a month :D

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I think i'll be adding this one.

The number 1 Steelbook purchasing criteria has been met (the film has to be of a certain standard to warrant a purchase no matter how good the SB looks:D) and although the film was a bit hit or miss for me, when it was good it was really good (and very funny).

pre ordered!!

remember your quidco :thumbsup:

pre ordered from HMV

Last edited:
remember your quidco :thumbsup:

pre ordered from HMV

Still waiting for my Quido account to update for the 2 SB's that I pre ordered in Feb, (shipped in May) from HMV. Does it take that long to show:eek:

Still waiting for my Quido account to update for the 2 SB's that I pre ordered in Feb, (shipped in May) from HMV. Does it take that long to show:eek:

I also struggle to get cashback from HMV.

Especially for pre orders.

This is why i don't use them very much.

Cover not very interesting if the one on Amazon is going to be the one

41eSXN50sBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not the best, but still, a kick ass steelbook nonetheless :D

This is the news I was waiting for :smashin::smashin::smashin:

So ordered :D

But the artwork sucks ass.

Isn't this a bargain forum? i.e to post items that are cheaper than elsewhere? There's a separate steelbook section for this sort of thing. Im sick of wasting minutes of my life coming in these threads jsut to be told what the normal price of a steelbook is. Seriously come on.

Isn't this a bargain forum? i.e to post items that are cheaper than elsewhere? There's a separate steelbook section for this sort of thing. Im sick of wasting minutes of my life coming in these threads jsut to be told what the normal price of a steelbook is. Seriously come on.

So sorry to waste minutes of your time, yeah this is the bargain forum but as I didnt know there was a sep area for steels I posted here nothing to get the kind of response you posted.

A simple wrong area would have done the job, son please in future before posting rembember life goes on and they are only dvds. :laugh:

Any way can a mod move this to the right place before someone else takes a fit.

Its not just this thread, half of the forum is turning into a steelbook rrp thread or a group buy thread. Something needs to be said, and I don't mind stepping up to the plate and doing so.

You all wanted the steelbook forum so go and use it otherwise this forum will die a slow death.

And don't cry, its just a forum nothing on here is serious man.

I agree, I already stated that the group buys should go to the steelbook forum. If a steelbook is a bargain then that is ok as it will get maximum people looking at it. However, all these groups buys tend to be quite more than £20. They are not bargains.

I agree, I already stated that the group buys should go to the steelbook forum. If a steelbook is a bargain then that is ok as it will get maximum people looking at it. However, all these groups buys tend to be quite more than £20. They are not bargains.

In steelbook terms, £20 may well be a bargain.

In steelbook terms, £20 may well be a bargain.

Not for most people (I have 3). A Steelbook bargain to me is £10 max. Anyway, the normal blu ray bargains are drowning among all the group buys. Many people wanted a Steelbook forum so they should be there.

Not for most people (I have 3). A Steelbook bargain to me is £10 max. Anyway, the normal blu ray bargains are drowning among all the group buys. Many people wanted a Steelbook forum so they should be there.

Whether it is a bargain or not is relative to the item being considered. For example, The Pacific is being advertised here for £36.99, considered a bargain, but a 10-disk set such as Band of Brothers goes for £17.99.

Im not sure whether the Steelbook forum was set up for Bargains or not, but if you can advertise The Pacific for £36.99, i dont see why you cannot advertise a Limited Edition or a Steelbook here also.

Whether its a bargain or not is subjective, i think some of the steelbooks advertised here can be classified as a bargain - after all, "UP - 3 disk" was advertised here and that was on at £17.99, nobody battered an eyelid that that was or was not a bargain.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom