Kick-Ass (2010) Collector's Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 26/12/2022

KA_CE (packshot).jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. And £42 for two 4K steelbooks seems like a decent deal... for a change. Do want!

EDIT
Oh, so this is just the first movie and not both? Looks like it has two steelbooks from the image in the opening post... ah, OK, so the left-most case is not a steelbook as it is two separate parts. Mistook that for being a steelbook. Maybe not such a bargain then after all!

£45 wow, it’s a nice steelbook but for one film that’s a lot. Would definitely be one I would have liked but can’t justify that much

I like it but not sure where the extra fiver came from, just had Nobody, Ex Machina and next month 8 Mile, and ET all at £39.99 and this isn't offering anything worth the extra over those.

These are getting more and more expensive. Even accounting for inflation, these steelbook releases will soon be hitting £49.99 as a standard price point. I don’t like this direction and it just feels like collectors are being exploited now. Not a great advert to keep physical media going. Joe public largely don’t care and are happy with streaming.

No Dolby ATMOS (dts-x instead), no Dolby Vision (HD-10 only), no extras on the 4K disc and a reduced selection on the Blu-ray. Nice packaging but a shame that the discs aren't up to the American standards.

Has anyone watched the 4k version of this? What’s it like compared to the bluray, hard to find good reviews online.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom