KFC delivery service in the uk

Tell me people how many people would love to have some finger licking chicken deliverd to your door.

Most other countries do but not the uk

i urge u to join this worthy group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2428228002

Always wondered why they didn't do it myself.

Would certainly make sense when you consider nearly every other eatery out there delivers.

Plus they are the nicest fast food, when compared to the likes of McD, Burger King etc.

lol i was about to argue your point but i had forgotten that KFC is "Ken's Fried Chicken" when you're in Portsmouth :Dand they deliver..

If i was on Facebook, and if i ate a lot of KFC, i might just join that group......

i would love a kfc chicken fillet tower box meal delivered to my door, with corn on cob and a nice bit of chicken or whatever the urban legend people would like to call it

Hi,

I presume most of you know why KFC have to call themselves KFC now, rather than Kentucky Fried Chicken...

If you don't, you may want to take a look at this...

Since 2003, animal rights and welfare organizations, led by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), have been protesting KFC’s treatment of the animals used for its products. These groups claim that the recommendations of the KFC Animal Welfare Advisory Council have been ignored. Adele Douglass, a former member of the council, said in an SEC filing reported on by the Chicago Times, that KFC "never had any meetings. They never asked any advice, and then they touted to the press that they had this animal-welfare advisory committee. I felt like I was being used."

KFC's responded by saying the chickens used in its products are bought from suppliers like Perdue Farms, Tyson Foods, and Pilgrim's Pride, and that these suppliers are routinely monitored for animal welfare violations. Several PETA undercover investigations and videos of these and other KFC suppliers purport to show chickens being beaten, ripped apart and thrown against walls which contradict KFC’s claims. There have been more than 12,000 demonstrations at KFC outlets since 2003 because of this alleged mistreatment of chickens by KFC suppliers.

KFC's rebranding from Kentucky Fried Chicken include the notion that KFC had been prevented from declaring their products to be made from chicken due to using genetically modified animals without feathers, beaks, or feet, which were easier to harvest. This issue is still ongoing! :rolleyes: :eek: Fans of KFC may also wish to note the fact that KFC rarely use the word "chicken" in any of their advertising or product names, because of the same issue mentioned previously.

And you say you want this... stuff... delivered to your door?! :suicide:

Pooch

KFC is just nasty fatty chicken.. but somehow you sometimes can't stop yourself wanting some despite knowing you'll think the fat under the skin is disgusting.

KFC's rebranding from Kentucky Fried Chicken include the notion that KFC had been prevented from declaring their products to be made from chicken due to using genetically modified animals without feathers, beaks, or feet, which were easier to harvest.

What ???!!!

i would love a kfc chicken fillet tower box meal delivered to my door, with corn on cob and a nice bit of chicken or whatever the urban legend people would like to call it

Clap cold of course ;)

I'd much rather have a kebab delivery, a shish, kofte or chicken kebab with all the salad!

Hi,

KFC's rebranding from Kentucky Fried Chicken include the notion that KFC had been prevented from declaring their products to be made from chicken due to using genetically modified animals without feathers, beaks, or feet, which were easier to harvest.

Still taste ok though, no worse than the dog on a stick in the kebab shop :D

it dont bother me if the chickens are without beaks, claws and feathers as none of those are the bits a choose to eat in my fillet burger any hows ;)

Hi,

I presume most of you know why KFC have to call themselves KFC now, rather than Kentucky Fried Chicken...

Since 2003, animal rights and welfare organizations, led by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), have been protesting KFC’s treatment of the animals used for its products. These groups claim that the recommendations of the KFC Animal Welfare Advisory Council have been ignored. Adele Douglass, a former member of the council, said in an SEC filing reported on by the Chicago Times, that KFC "never had any meetings. They never asked any advice, and then they touted to the press that they had this animal-welfare advisory committee. I felt like I was being used."

KFC's responded by saying the chickens used in its products are bought from suppliers like Perdue Farms, Tyson Foods, and Pilgrim's Pride, and that these suppliers are routinely monitored for animal welfare violations. Several PETA undercover investigations and videos of these and other KFC suppliers purport to show chickens being beaten, ripped apart and thrown against walls which contradict KFC’s claims. There have been more than 12,000 demonstrations at KFC outlets since 2003 because of this alleged mistreatment of chickens by KFC suppliers.

KFC's rebranding from Kentucky Fried Chicken include the notion that KFC had been prevented from declaring their products to be made from chicken due to using genetically modified animals without feathers, beaks, or feet, which were easier to harvest. This issue is still ongoing! :rolleyes: :eek: Fans of KFC may also wish to note the fact that KFC rarely use the word "chicken" in any of their advertising or product names, because of the same issue mentioned previously.

Pooch

I think most people believe this urban legend.

However the following site is worth a look at not just for the KFC myth, but for many others as well.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/kfc.asp

We took our mum to the KFC drive-through a few weeks ago, she said she didnt want anything because they only sold beef....Thats true :suicide:

Please, for the love of all things Holy, say no to this ... the only exercise that some people have left is driving down to the KFC drive-thru.

I have to be honest and say I do love the occasional junk food binge.

Had a Pizza Hut a short while ago with mates, and when ordering over the phone, also asked for some Chicken Dippers.

'Oh, we've changed those' the helpful lady said, 'they've been replaced with chicken goujons'.

'Whats the difference?' I asked. 'The chicken goujons are 100% chicken' she replied gleefully.

So what were they before then? :rotfl:

KFC taste nice to me but the chips are the worst of the big 3.

'Whats the difference?' I asked. 'The chicken goujons are 100% chicken' she replied gleefully.

Did she really say that?

On another note I did not realise people still used the word gleefully :)

Hi,

Since 2003, animal rights and welfare organizations, led by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), have been protesting KFC's treatment of the animals used for its products. These groups claim that the recommendations of the KFC Animal Welfare Advisory Council have been ignored. Adele Douglass, a former member of the council, said in an SEC filing reported on by the Chicago Times, that KFC "never had any meetings. They never asked any advice, and then they touted to the press that they had this animal-welfare advisory committee. I felt like I was being used."

KFC's responded by saying the chickens used in its products are bought from suppliers like Perdue Farms, Tyson Foods, and Pilgrim's Pride, and that these suppliers are routinely monitored for animal welfare violations. Several PETA undercover investigations and videos of these and other KFC suppliers purport to show chickens being beaten, ripped apart and thrown against walls which contradict KFC's claims. There have been more than 12,000 demonstrations at KFC outlets since 2003 because of this alleged mistreatment of chickens by KFC suppliers.

Pooch

Oh, gimme a break, and quit the preaching.

I couldn't care less where food comes from as long as it tastes good, and nothing tastes better than kfc.

Its well known that what you posted is an urban legend.

KFC taste nice to me but the chips are the worst of the big 3.

Can't argue with this sadly. :(

Burger king do the best chips of the 3.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom