Keystone/lens shift / Image adjustment in game mode

kindkatz

Novice Member
First-time projector buyer. Bought xgimi horizon, built a console to hold a fixed screen. Enjoyed tv and movies for a while. Decided to try gaming, bought an Nvidia shield and gaming accessories. Turned on game mode and turned off all my keystone adjustments. I did not even know this was going to happen. Having a very hard time centering this thing to a fixed screen. Was mounted on the ceiling, tall ceilings 107". Without any adjustments it projects the image too high on the wall. Do any tilt and it distorts to the screen. My couch is about 174" to the screen. Try to mount it all the wall. That would project too big of a image (screen is 100").

Unsatisfied with this projector, but do all projectors that have low input lag gaming mode turn off all image adjustments? I was looking at Optoma UHD38 and waiting for support to answer my question. Any gaming projector that has image adjustment in game mode? Ideally, I would mount it on the wall and use hardware zoom. If on ceiling vertical keystone? lens shift?

Looking for at least 1080p 60hz, low input lag. Daytime viewing

Running close to the return window on both the projector and the screen I bought.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom