Kenwood LZ-7500 monitor cables help required!

Evil_Stewie

Standard Member
Hi Guys,

I was given a Kenwood Touch screen Monitor Model LZ-7500 with the video control box but no leads. The monitor connects to the video box with a similar cable to that of the LZ-702W and my question is, are they both the same cables, i.e can the LZ-702W monitor cable be compatible with the older LZ-7500 which I have? I'm having trouble sourcing the cables, also would the power cable for both video box be the compatible too? I believe the Kenwood LZ-7500 came out in about 2004 and the LZ-702W a few years after. I can get hold of a monitor cable for the LZ-702W which will be non returnable as its second hand hence I need to be sure if they are compatible. Would Kenwood keep changing the monitor cables for each new monitor they bring out? The connections look similar to each other, being the thin square type. Anyone with any experience please of such monitors would be great, these monitors are touch screen and mainly used with the Kenwood SatNavs via RGB cable which the video box also has an input for. Thanks

Stewie

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom