Kenwood KRF-V7030

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by Metric, Apr 22, 2001.

1. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    anyone know any web based stockists of this unit?

cheers
    Mike

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you want it you can get it from everybodies favorite supplier......richersounds!!! but to be honest with you.....you money is better spent on something else! For my money the yamahas are way better.....apparently there are A2s floating about for about £400.....that whips the kenwood into the ground anyday of the year!

3. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i can only see the 5030 at richer, i specifically want the kenwood for its input handling and price...anything similar?

M

4. nixcomputers

nixcomputers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know they don't list it, but they DO do it.

I got mine from them 3 months ago - got them to price match a web site that you could also order over the phone from - they matched plus did their offer to also deduct £10.00 !! - ended up getting it for £190 !!.

This is agreat unit for the money - see reviews on this site (home cinema choice online).

A2 may be better but is over £200 more expensive - so if on a budget go for the Kenwood, you shouldn't be disapointed !!

good luck

Nickj

5. nixcomputers

nixcomputers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    p.s. call them on their mail order number, and haggle with them - got my speakers that way as well - even their own shops can't compete with the mail order prices !!