1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kenwood KR-5562KSW-S/DVF-3060S DVD Home Theatre Kit

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Chaos Star, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Chaos Star

Chaos Star

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    save £370

£229.99

With 20% Off code

£184 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like a great price for a secound system for maybe a bedroom or other room, would buy one mself if OI had the funds!

The ideal home theatre kit comprising receiver - 6 x 100 watts RMS. Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby 3 stereo. 5 DSP modes. DTS surround sound. Cinema HQ Modes. Medium and Stereo FM RDS Tuner. Inputs for 3 digital, 3 video inputs 1 output. Remote control with programmable DVD function, DVD player plays DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/RW and MP3 Discs. Multi aspect TV screen mode. Memory play - 9 book marks. Dolby Digital/DTS/MPEG digital output. On screen display. Scart, video and S-Video outputs. Optical/coaxial digital output. Speakers 4 magnetically shielded satellite surround speakers - 1 centre and 100 watts subwoofer.

http://www.bargaincrazy.com/bcrazy/...ra=&mscs_sid=HGT46C1E1V299KULU8FVHXFJJ598ANGB

Use This Code to get a further 20% OFF! D3XG ! (Code can be used on any item)

Total should be £184

:smashin:

2. Dystran

Dystran
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Great deal! I was after one of these. The 'saving' price is based upon Kays catalogue and other similar catalogues - and we all know that some catalogues charge top dollar for their goods as they advertise interest free credit but infact claw that money back through higher prices. Nonetheless this price seems amazing, indeed the cheapest comparison I coudl find works out about £400!

Small problem though, i've ordered one but when I got my email confirming the sale it did not show any discount (i did put in the code). Any ideas? or maybe I should call them perhaps incase the code you mentioned has lapsed?

Thanks anyway - all the best
    Dystran

3. Chaos Star

Chaos Star

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Dystran your credit card should have the 20% credited to it.

Seems they charge the full amonut first (which is still a bargain) and then process the code and credit the debit card with the discount.

:smashin:

4. Dystran

Dystran
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply! Much appreciated!

:clap:

5. Baz1

Baz1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Now all sold out.

6. Dystran

Dystran
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just to let you know, got the goods today, no problems at all with this trade. Very happy, and a great bargain.