Kenwood KDC-237 - Deonstration Mode Problem

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Navs & Dash Cams Forum' started by Bassman, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Bassman

Bassman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought the unit a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to turn off Demonstration Mode. I have followed the instructions in the manual and can't seem to get demo mode off. Anyone else got this unit?

2. james_19742000

james_19742000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    I have a Kenwood unit, not the one you mention, and I had the same problem, if teh same as mine, put it into stand by mode, and then go injto the menu, when demo comes up play around with the other button and it should change, again I got very frustrated with it and eventually it changed, just a case of keeping going, but it is very frustrating!!!

James

3. dtweek

dtweek
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    when in stand by push and hold menu. then with then tuner button navigate to where it says demo mode on then push and hold the tuner button for about 5-10 seconds and it will change to off. incidentally you'll need to do the same to turn the aux on to connect your ipod. far more fiddly than it should be!

4. markbingo

markbingo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +124
    Same unit.... same problem....google brought me to AVForums... problem fixed.

Thanks!

:thumbsup: