kempton park racecourse, a few questions (spare ticket!)

dyspraxicowl

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

im making the trip down to Kempton park on Tuesday the 15th as a owner (that's how I roll!)

im getting a train to Victoria, and I have no idea how im getting from there to the course. Any suggestions, bus or train is good, I know it takes 40 min from waterloo, but I don't know London well.

also what are the facilities like here, I assume its a top notch course, due to the boxing day fixture etc, has anyone been as a owner, if so what should I expect.

also, now this isn't certain, I might have a spare owners badge/ticket going for Tuesday the 15th, you would have to meet me either central London, or near the course, if this is handy please let me know VIA PM ONLY.....

The quickest and probably easiest way from Victoria is to get the train to Clapham Junction, then change there for a train to Kempton Park station (this station is only open on race days i think)
It's 1 stop and about 8mins from Victoria to clapham and about 25mins from Clapham to Kempton park.

I have never been so can't comment on the facilities i'm afraid.

:clap:love to go but sadly I have to work and I don't live near London but if your Horse ever runs at Donny ...

What's the horses name please so we can cheer it on.

:clap:love to go but sadly I have to work and I don't live near London but if your Horse ever runs at Donny ...

What's the horses name please so we can cheer it on.
Hahaha, I had the option to go to Donny yesterday... couldn't find anyone to go with.

I've took the day off and heading down from Sheffield way

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom