Keg 3005se at Comet

drunkenjoiner

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I was in a Comet on a retail park today just outside Stockport, they had the Kef 3005se brand new speaker system in @ £699. They had one set in stock and checked it came with HBt 2 sub. It did.
Amazing price and ironically or stupidly they had the 2005.3 in at £699 too. If I wasn't skint I would jump at this.

Just the speaker package I am after at the moment but havent seen it discounted anywhere, looked on the comet site and its not online, will have to ring my local branch up tomorrow, fingers crossed!!

Hope they do for you. Been after this upgrade for ages, but no funds. Almost. Heartbroken to see it at this price and still have no funds. Spoke to manager and it 100% brand new and that branch had 1 in stock.
Looked on the website myself, as you say nothing, but can assure you the offer is on at the particular branch.

Thanks, will let you know tomorrow, sods law have been looking all day online and could have popped up to Comet, strange how they dont list ant Kef products on their website?

Was surprised myself. I'm actually from Barnsley, but my daughters dance in Manchester, so occasionally pop into the stockport branch. It had an almost demo style room at the back and in there were loads different Kef packages as well as receivers by Denon and Pioneer. Goodluck

Thanks for the info, was the speaker package black or silver?

Managed after a bit of hassle to get the 3005's, I live in Newcastle so had to get the wife to go to local comet, them to contact Stockport branch and to pay in store, brother lives local so will pick it up and will get a courier to deliver parcel to home. Substantial saving at £699, thanks "drunkenjoiner" for the info. Aparently they are no longer stocking KEF, they also had the 2005's for £499. I got a BNIB set and they had an ex display set left.

Thanks again :)

Glad someone got them at that almost ridiculous price. Just gutted it weren't me, ha ha ha.
Enjoy,
DJ

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom