1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kEFS

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Dexy, Jun 14, 2001.

1. Dexy

Dexy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone tell me if you can purchase the Kefs as Seperates, i know you can have just the two L&R plus the sub , but can i then purchase the centre and rears later , thanks for the messages so far they've been a big help

2. bephipps

bephipps

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I presume that you are referring to the KHT's ?

I have recently contacted KEF via e-mail and they said that you could purchase them in additional pairs for approximately £200. Although I have not seen any advertised as yet.

Also, I enquired about speaker stands, and these will also be available in pairs for approximately £80 RRP.

3. Dexy

Dexy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info m8, very helpful
    cheers .Dexy

4. rjcowan

rjcowan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I just bought the KEF KHT2005's as a speaker package. I was considering the possibilty of buying just the rear speakers and I would have been charged £199 per pair. Stands are £80 a pair but the little speakers are very versatile so I would see where you want them before buying the stands.
    Also I would suggest you buy the whole speaker package because I loved the sound and have found it unbeatable for the money.