• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Keff Eggs or Mission M-Cubes

eastwook

Standard Member
What do you think are better Keff eggs or Mission micro cubes? Need them for rear speakers can i wire the Mission micro cubes without using the mission sub woofer?

akarit1

KEF eggs,KEF eggs,KEF eggs...everytime :)

Crustyloafer

Distinguished Member
What do you think are better Keff eggs or Mission micro cubes? Need them for rear speakers can i wire the Mission micro cubes without using the mission sub woofer?

Definitely Kef eggs, the Mission M-Cubes are truly awful speakers and should really only be used connected to the matching subwoofer so that the necessary 200Hz crossover can be used.

eastwook

Standard Member
Ok thanks for the advice i have now found another contender - B&W M1. They are slightly more expensive but do look good. I expect to have B&W CM series Left right and center speakers so should match well but will listen to both B&W and Kef Eggs.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom