Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale KEF XQ3, SONUS FABER VENERE CENTRE, POLISHED WHITE, REDUCED, WTB XTZ S5.ARENDAL SUB3

BruceFlea

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Leicester
SOLD Artcoustic DF 75-55x2 + DFC150-36SOLD

KEF XQ2c SOLD. (Sold elsewhere)

KEF XQ3’s WITHDRAWN.
Speakers have been refinished by their previous owner in a graphite colour,great condition with a few minor marks but very hard to find, for the age of the speakers they are in top condition. Matching Kef stands in silver, slight colour variation between the stands, I would think due to standing in the sun? The XQ series were at release near reference status and with their curved cabinets and chromed tweeters are truly an iconic piece of hifi.

SONUS FABER VENERE CENTRE,in polished white, iconic lyre shaped centre speaker in as new condition, boxed with pamphlet, a beautiful piece of kit.
Less than 50% RRP at £375, prefer collection and buyer to inspect but will consider postage at cost.

Would trade-for/ would also buy any of the following, Arendal sub3 in Matt white.
XTZ S5 surrounds, cash / difference as appropriate.

Hopefully will add pics tonight.

Advertised elsewhere.
Prefer collection
Cash, Bank transfer.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:

BruceFlea

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Leicester
The Artcoustics alone retailed at around 3k and are a great option where floor space is limited!

Last edited:

BruceFlea

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Leicester
Let’s see if we can make these a little more tempting, prices reduced.

rjrodders

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Reaction score
Heathrow
Hey Bruce would you take 400 for the artcoustics could pay tomorrow and pick up weekend.

BruceFlea

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Leicester
Hey Bruce would you take 400 for the artcoustics could pay tomorrow and pick up weekend.
I’d certainly meet you in the middle at £450 collected, think that has to be a bit of a bargain for the Artcoustics!

rjrodders

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Reaction score
Heathrow
I’d certainly meet you in the middle at £450 collected, think that has to be a bit of a bargain for the Artcoustics!
Sounds Fair to me lets go to PM. :)

BruceFlea

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Leicester
Artcoustics picked up and paid for, an absolute pleasure to deal with Rod.

rjrodders

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Reaction score
Heathrow
Thanks Nic, and thanks for the tour of the your awesome renovations and upcoming dedicated theatre room looking like it will be something special. Feedback left. All the best rod.

BruceFlea

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Leicester

flo1984

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Stratford
hi there ,I would like to offer you 250£ for the xq3 and I can arrange my own courier parcel force fully insured .regards Flo

BruceFlea

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Leicester
hi there ,I would like to offer you 250£ for the xq3 and I can arrange my own courier parcel force fully insured .regards Flo
Sorry flo1984, the XQ3 Speakers have been reserved elsewhere, just awaiting payment( will let you know if this changes. The XQ2c has been sold.

BruceFlea

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Leicester
Hello,are the kef still available?
The XQc2 has been sold.
The XQ3’s were on hold but a very dishonest buyer tried to negotiate a discount after winning the items on eBay, so I have cancelled his bid,He is also a member on AV forums,so yes they at the moment are still available.

Last edited:

Ausra

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
London
I would like to have them , it is possible to send them to london?if so I can arrange courier.also how to proceed with the payment if we have a deal.whats the best price for them?kind regards Ausra

BruceFlea

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Leicester
I would like to have them , it is possible to send them to london?if so I can arrange courier.also how to proceed with the payment if we have a deal.whats the best price for them?kind regards Ausra
LOL!!!!

BruceFlea

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Reaction score
Leicester
Ok 300£ here let's go pm.cheers
OK, it seems that you will not give up easily. Your winning bid on eBay was cancelled because of the pm you sent to me here on AV forums. Trying to negotiate a discount after winning an item in my opinion is very poor form and against eBay policy, that is why your negative feedback was removed.
You left me negative feedback telling others not to deal with me, so why do you persist in trying to get a deal?
I have no problem paying eBay fees, I JUST WILL NOT DEAL WITH YOU!
Below is the message that you sent after winning the item on eBay. I’ve got the feeling that not many other members would deal with you either!

Hi Bruce how you doing ? Is Flo mate .I won the speakers from ebay .Are you happy to give me some discount just to save some money for the courier.I can pay off the ebay.If you not happy I can pay now on ebay .Feel free to text me regards