Kef TDM 45B Subwoofer

D

DaveP

I've just bought one of these beasts but unfortunately there is no manual. I realise there's not much I need to know but for peace of mind I'd like a copy.

Does anyone have one they can either scan and e-mail me, photo copy and post to me or even have a spare they can let me have? Or does anyone know where I can download a copy?

I've e-mailed Kef but just in case they can't help I'm after your help!

One final question: Do they need spikes or are they ok without?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave
I've just bought TDM45B but unfortunately no manual.... anyone have one they can either scan and e-mail me, photo copy and post to me or even have a spare they can let me have? Or does anyone know where I can download a copy?
I'm ebaying a TDM45B right now, if you like I'll scan the manual and post it to you.

PM me your address.
One final question: Do they need spikes or are they ok without?
Cop out here but depends entirely on your room & location. One piece of very good advice I got was that the performance is dramatically enhanced bu some HEAVY weight on top of the box.

Look in the powerbuy forum to see if Eric has a deal on paving slabs :D

Get it set up right and you'll love it. Mine's going because it's too big for my lounge and too small for my new HT.

Good luck,

Mark.

too small for my new HT.

Let me guess, you are going foa Godzilla!

Thanks for your very generous offer, can I re-imburse you in some way?

And thanks for the advice, I think I'll sit on it!

DaveP

Let me guess, you are going foa Godzilla!
99% certain I will be going SVS. I've had a very tempting offer elsewhere but I think SVS will fit my needs better. 2 X 16-46 CS Ultras should move a little bit of air.

Mark.

I'll probably feel the earth move up here in Oxfordshire!

Keep us posted so we can all feel extremely jealous:)

DaveP

Mark, just had a reply from Kef, they are putting a manual in the post FOC! Thanks for your offer but hopefully it won't now be needed:)

Thanks again

DaveP

No Probs Dave! Proves what I say about Kef customer service :)

Mark.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom