Kef Spares? Q85s brackets

Apnomis

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me, I've had some Kef Q85s at the back of my room for a while now as my back speakers (7.1). But due to a change around I need to mount these on the wall. Unfortunately I don't have the brackets for them as I've never needed them until now.

I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anywhere selling them individually and generic brackets don't seem to fit. Does anyone know how I could get hold of a pair of these? How much would they be?

I don't think the casing of the Q8s speakers has changed since the Q85s so I guess Q8s brackets would do it. Could I approach Kef directly for these, are they considered a "spare part", would they be expensive?

I'd be grateful of any advice...

*Bump*

Anyone?

I thought there used to be a Kef rep that used to visit these forums quite often?

Hmmm, I might just try to give them a ring. Has anyone got any pictures of what the brackets look like at least? I don't even know if they'd be any good! Or does anyone else know another bracket that would fit? Anyone got wall mounted Q8s or Q85s?

I don't think I'm going to get very far with this am I?

Looks like I may just have to ring Kef when I get back off my holidays...

*bump*

One last try to get this thread spotted by someone that can answer it!

Hey There

I am in a similar position with the Kef Q85s wall mounts and may be able to help.

Do they have two keyhole shaped holes on the rear and two screw holes just below the terminals?

Hey There

I am in a similar position with the Kef Q85s wall mounts and may be able to help.

Do they have two keyhole shaped holes on the rear and two screw holes just below the terminals?

I think in the 15 years since the thread was started they may have sorted it....:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom